Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Welcome to my card blog!



Hello everyone,
If you are reading this then you have just stumbled upon my little baseball card card blog.
My name is Michael, I'm 15 years old and living in Phoenix, Arizona.

Now that I have introduced myself my players that I collect are mostly Justin Upton and Randy Johnson, but I will probably expand on that sooner or later.

Now... to talk about the picture above. This is a 1990 Topps Magazine sheet (this was well before me time) with Ken Griffey Jr., Ruben Sierra, Jerome Walton, and Kevin Mitchell. You definitely don't see stuff like this anymore with the awful looking card borders compared to today. It's real interesting to see cards from this era sometimes because it just shows how far we have come as far as quality is concerned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment